Searching for Best Geyser In India? Then your search ends here.
The benefits of bathing in hot water are immense. I read an article that said in an investigation at Loughborough University that one hour of white water bathing and 1 hour of cycling are equal.
We have used(in this article) some of the best water geyser brands for you based on their productivity, longevity, and power saving.
If you want heater for Room then we also have that list of best Room heaters here
There are some parameters to keep in mind when buying a budget-friendly and long-lasting geyser. It may not be possible for the common man to know all these parameters. We have discussed all those common parameters in this article. If you know that, then you can choose a perfect geyser that easily fits your family.
Some Basic Parameters you should consider when buying a Geyser
- The first thing to keep in mind when buying a Geyser is its material because we didn’t buy a geyser every year. Depending on the material of the geyser whether the geyser will be long-lasting.
- BEE rating is a big factor when you buy an electronics gadget. The energy efficiency of your geyser depends on this rating.
- The size of your family will depend on how big your geyser will be.
- An ideal geyser will be able to supply you with hot water in a very short time. And it should be very safe as well as energy-efficient.
List of top 10 Best Geyser In India
|Morphy Richards Lavo EM||2000||Buy on Amazon|
|Usha Misty||2000||Buy on Amazon|
|Racold Eterno Pro||2000||Buy on Amazon|
|Bajaj New Shakti||2000||Buy on Amazon|
|Crompton Arno Neo ASWH-3015||2000||Buy on Amazon|
|AO Smith SGS-GREEN SERIES-015||3000||Buy on Amazon|
|V-Guard Victo||2000||Buy on Amazon|
|Havells Instanio||3000||Buy on Amazon|
|Havells Monza EC 5S||2000||Buy on Amazon|
|Crompton Solarium Neo||2000||Buy on Amazon|
Best Water Geyser in India 2021 list and Details
1.Morphy Richards Lavo EM10
- It is a Vaticel geyser and it is available in variants of 6 liters, 10 liters, 15 liters, and 25 liters respectively.
- This geyser has a digital display that allows you to collect emergency readings and adjust the knob accordingly.
- It uses 2000 watts of power.
- BEE RATINGS: 5 star
- Thanks to its Superior Glass-lined tank that it heats the water a little faster.
- The company offers 7 years warranty for tanks and 2 years for body and 4 years warranty for all heating elements.
2.Usha Misty Water Heater
- Usha Misty is a vertical Geyser which comes with 4 variant 6 liters, 10 liters, 15 liters, and 25 liters respectively.
- Its heavy-duty magnesium anode protects this geyser from rust and corrosion and increases its longevity.
- This geyser has five safety features that protect this geyser from high temperature or high pressure(up to 8 bar).
- Thanks to the whirl flow technology that greatly enhances the efficiency of this geyser through fast heating and maximum energy saving.
- BEE RATINGS: 5 star
- Its inner tank uses a single weld line which greatly reduces its water leakage risk.
- It uses copper as a heating element which is able to perform very quietly and superiorly.
- Usha Company offers a 2 years warranty on various products of this geyser, 3 years warranty on the element, and 7 years warranty on the tank.
Read More: Best Coffee Powder In India
3.Racold Eterno Pro Water Geyser
- Racold Eterno Pro Water Geyser is kind of new in the market with new technology. This Best Geyser in India comes with 3types of storage variants like 10 liters, 15 liters, and 25 liters.
- The inner container of the Eterno Pro geyser is made with special unique polymer protective coating technology which protects this geyser from corrosion caused by hard water.
- BEE RATINGS: 5 star
- This Water geyser has the capacity to withstand high pressure so it is convenient to use in different tall buildings.
- This water heater has a special anode to perform the electrolytic process to protect the heating elements(Titanium Enamelled) from corrosion. So it easily increases its lifespan a lot.
- This water geyser uses smart mixing technology that helps save 40% electricity and gives you 10% more hot water.
4.Bajaj New Shakti water heater
- Bajaj New Shakti is a very convenient and easy to use storage water heater. There are three capacity variants of 10 liters, 15 liters, and 25 liters
- The best thing about this water heater is that it has a fire retardant cable.
- BEE Rating: 4start (According to BEE 2015 Guidelines)
- Its glass-lined coated inner tank protects it from rust and the Incoloy heating element gives it high efficiency and longevity.
- This water geyser has multiple safety features that protect it from driving, overheating, and overpressure.
- This Best Geyser in India is suitable for withstanding high pressure and pressure of different types of pressure pumps.
5.Crompton Arno Neo ASWH-3015 Water Geyser
- Crompton is a very popular brand in India. This Crompton Arno Neo comes with 4 variants like 6 Litters,10 Litters, 15 Litters, 25 litters.
- This water heater comes with 3 levels of advanced safety features.
- As it has a powerful heating element, It is suitable for high-rise buildings and bathrooms.
- The powerful heating element in this water heater is capable of heating suitable bathwater in ten to fifteen minutes.
- BEE star rating: 5Star
- They will give 5 years on the tank and 2 years on product warranty.
6.AO Smith SGS-GREEN SERIES-015
- AO Smith is a vertical water heater whose height is a little less than other water heaters but its efficiency is not less in any part.
- This water heater comes in two color variants one is Red-White and the other one Blue-white.
- The material of the inner tank is blue diamond glass which gives it 2x resistance From corrosion.
- Since it consumes 3000 watts of power, the company claims that it is able to heat water up to 33% faster than a normal water heater.
- BEE star rating: 5Star
- V-Guard Victo is also a trusted band on electronics accessories. That’s why we put this water heater in the 7th position.
- This water heater is available in 3 variants 10 L, 15 L, 25 L.
- BEE star rating: 5Star
- The best part is they will provide free installation and free accessories(inlet pipe, outlet pipe, and expansion bolts) with the package.
- The V-Guard Victo outer body is made of high-quality mild steel with anti-corrosive powder coating which makes it long-lasting.
- The inner tank is coated with thick steel single line welding technology and has a superior glass-lined coating on top which protects it from various rust and hard water effects.
- The company provides a 2-year product warranty, 1-year additional warranty on the heating element, 3-year additional warranty on the inner tank.
- This water heater is suitable for small families. If you have 2-3 people in your family then this water heater is best for you. It is only available in 3 liter variants.
- The outer body of this water Geyser is made of rust and shock proof ABS and the inner tank has stainless steel cover.
- This water heater is ISI certified and has a two year warranty on its product and a 5 year warranty on the condenser.
- Since it can withstand 0.65 MB bar pressure, it is completely safe for high-rises building.
- Its heating element is copper and with this water heater you will get wall mounting accessories and two flexible pipes.
9.Havells Monza EC 5S
- Havells Monza EC 5S water heater is my personal favorite water as I use this in my home.
- The inner tank of this water heater uses feroglas technology with a single weld inner design that provides durability and protects against corrosion more effectively.
- BEE star rating: 5Star
- With its adjustable knob, you can set the water temperature as you wish. You can set the minimum from 25 degrees to 75 degrees Celsius.
- Thanks to its whirl flow technology which makes this water heater more efficient and optimized to save more energy.
- The company offers a 5-year inner container warranty for this water heater and a 2-year comprehensive warranty.
Read More: best-room-heater-in-india
10.Crompton Solarium Neo
Crompton Solarium Neo is the last water geyser in our list of Top 10 Best Water Geyser In India.
- This water heater is available in four variants in the market 6L, 10 L, 15 L, 25 L.
- This heater uses Blu Glass line enamel incoloy as a heating element which enables it to heat water very quickly.
- Four-layer filters are used in this best water heater to prevent hard water salts and various impurities, bad smell, and bacterial growth.
- Like other heaters, this Crompton heater also uses ABS for the outer body.
- It can withstand a maximum of 10 bar pressure so as usual, it is suitable for high-rise buildings.
- BEE rating: 5 star
- Its magnesium anode acts as an anti-corrosive safeguard.
- The company offers a two-year product warranty on this heater, a seven-year warranty on the tank, and a three-year warranty on the heating element.
How to choose a Geyser Size Based on the number of Public
There are basically 6 types of water geysers available in the market. They are 3 liters, 6 liters, 10 liters, 15 liters, 25 liters, 35 liters.
But when we first go to buy a geyser we keep in mind how many people we have in our house and how much water they may need. With this condition in mind, we have made a list that is considered a standard list everywhere.
Let’s see how much is given in that list.
Some Valuable Factors You Need to Know Before Buying Geyser/Water Heater
Proper research is very important before buying a guitar as you are going to use these four for 5 to 10 years.
There are a number of factors that you need to consider before buying a geyser.
There are some of them which are very important factors and there are also some secondary factors. It is best if you do not consider those important factors.
It is an important factor when you buy the best geyser in India. We know that there are basically three types of technology used to heat water in geysers.
Geysers may use electrical or gas or solar heating technology.
All of these heating technologies create a high impact in the latter case when it comes to maintenance and operating costs.
Energy consumption in geysers is measured based on the amount of electricity required to heat the water.
It is basically measured in watts. Each water heater is given an energy rating based on the energy efficiency of the geyser.
BEE gives this energy rating on each geyser. A higher rating means that the geyser has less power consumption.
Storage capacity depends entirely on how many people you have in your family. Instant geysers do not have a separate storage capacity whereas normal geysers have overhead storage to store hot water.
>>Inner tank material of a geyser:
Whenever you buy a geyser, you need to check the contents of the inner tank. The geyser’s water tank is made of copper, thermostatic, or stainless steel. Of these, copper is the most popular and durable of all geysers. Copper is a good thermal conductive material and provides hot water very quickly.
In the case of a water heater, the heating element is as important as the material of the inner tank. Most companies use a copper heating element with a coating that prevents corrosion. Some companies provide glass-coated oncology heating elements, which are considered to be the best rust-resistant and most expensive. These last for four years with a hard water source.
Another type of heating element used is the glass-coated copper heating element. Although these are not very expensive, their quality is good enough. Copper-coated heating elements can be used for two years even in hard water areas.
Nowadays, all modern water heaters have these features – automatic shut-off. This is a very important feature because in case people forget to turn the water heater off, if it has this shut-off feature, it automatically shuts off at a certain temperature. As a result, the heater also avoids unnecessary power consumption.
The warranty of the water heater is as important as any other item in the house. Most high brand geysers come with a 4 to 5-year warranty on top of the water tank and a 2 to 3-year parts warranty. If the product does not work during this warranty period, you will get free replacement or repair work without any payment.
Frequently Asked Questions on Best water Geyser in India
Q 1.Which is the best 15-liter geyser in India?
Q 2.What is the best geyser/water heater for hard water?
Q 3.Does the water heater make noise?
Ans –Yes, if your start the geyser then you find a little noise. But I don’t think that bothered you. But if you think it creates some unusual noise then contact customer care as soon as possible.
Q 4.Best Heater Brands in India 2021?
You are in the right place. I make a list of the Best Geyser in India and these brands are the best water heater brands in India also.
Conclusion on Best Geyser/Water Heater in India:
Finally, we have reached the very last stage of this geyser buying guide. A geyser is an electric appliance that you can use in hot weather if you wish, and doctors always recommend bathing in hot water. This is an essential thing for winter. I hope you have chosen a church of your choice from this article. If you find it difficult to understand somewhere, you must comment below and also tell us which one you like the best. From my personal experience, I recommend Havells Monza EC 5S(9th) as a Best Geyser In India 2021. Have a great day! Cheers!