Looking for Best Room Heater?
Hey congratulations, The winter has come. We all love winter more or less but when it is time to sleep, it is very comfortable to sleep in our house or in our surroundings when it is a little warmer.
Many people go to the hill station during winter to enjoy the snowfall and I love it too but there is another side to this winter as a room heater towards North India is a very essential requirement.
We used to see that in the previous days the house was heated by lighting a fire in a certain place inside the house. But in this modern age, it may be better to remember it as a tradition.
The best way to heat your room is with a room heater. Room heaters of different budgets are available in the market. We’ve compiled a list of the Best Room Heater in India
Need Water Heater? We covered that too Best Geyser In India
Let’s see the list of Top 10 Best Heater For Room In India 2020
|Room Heaters||Heat Setting||Wattage||Buy on AMAZON|
|Usha HC 812 T||3||2000||Check Price|
|Bajaj Majesty RX11||3||2000||Check Price|
|Havells GHRFHAGW200||3||2000||Check Price|
|Morphy Richards Aristo||3||2000||Check Price|
|Havells Cista Room Heater||3||1000/2000||Check Price|
|Morphy Richards Orbit||3||2000||Check Price|
|Usha Quartz Room Heater (3002)||2||800||Check Price|
|Usha FH 3628 PTC||3||1800||Check Price|
|Havells OFR – 11Fin||3||2400||Check Price|
|Bajaj Majesty RH 13F Plus||3||2000||Check Price|
List Of Best Room Heater For Winter :
1.Usha HC 812 T
The Usha HC 812 T room heater is one of the all room heaters located in the market. It has all the features that a standard room heater should have.
Its copper cable can heat and cool the room very efficiently. This best room heater has three heating positions and two fan speeds. It has Thermostate Control.
This Usha room heater has a red indicator light that will help to indicate its presence at night. As the picture shows, it has a handle that allows us to move from one place to another very easily.
It has an adjustable stand through which we can determine its height and use it. The best feature is that you can set a certain temperature in it and it will automatically shut off when it reaches that temperature.
if you have a small to medium size room then is a perfect room heater for you.
- Twin Turbo Design
- PVC Cable code (safe from any kind of shocking)
- Safety Grell is available in the front
- Noise less
- Auto cut Feature
- Wattage : 2000 watt
- Three Heating Positions
2.Bajaj Majesty RX11 (best room heater in India)
Whenever we talk about an electrical appliance, the Bajaj brand comes up. Bajaj is a reliable brand in the field of electrical elements. This Bajaj Majesty Room Heater is also a reliable companion during winter
This 2000 watt heat converter room heater is very comfortable in winter.
With its adjustable thermostat and two heat settings, you can customize its heat to your liking.
A great feature of this is that it will automatically stop hitting the room when it reaches its specified temperature. That you set on it.
This room heater can be placed in two ways, one is horizontal and the other is vertical. The heater works in 2 ways, it emits hot air in winter and can be used as a fan in summer.
Looking at this room heater, it is understood that it is suitable for a medium to a small room. It comes with a two-year warranty.
- Two Heat Setting((1000 W/ 2000 W)
- Two way installation
- Light Weight Design(1.74 kg)
- ISI Approved
- Adjustable Thermostat
- It has Thermal Fuse as an extra safety features
- Two Years Warranty
3.Havells GHRFHAGW200 (best room heater in India)
It is one of the best room heater for winter offered by Havells. It comes with a smooth design. It is perfect for heating a room up to a maximum of 150 square feet
With its PTI Ceramic Heating Element you can get much faster, energy efficient and safe heating.
It can be easily moved from one place to another through its integrated carry handle. A very nice feature of it is that it can also be wall mounted.
Its adjustable vent angle allows you to take the air delivery you want.
There is a cooling fan in this room heater that protects this heater from temperature and overheating.
Like other heaters, it has an adjustable thermostat control that allows you to set the heat to your liking.
It has a cool touchpoint that protects our skin when we touch this room heater while it is on.
- Suitable for spot heating
- Suitable for 150 sq ft. room
- PTI ceramic heating element
- Adjustable vent
- Indicator light
4.Morphy Richards Aristo ( Best Room Heater for winter)
Morphy Richards is a UK-based international company. It has about 20 product categories in India. This company is well known for its quality, technology, and simplicity.
Morphy Richards Aristo looks small but very effective in winter. It is also suitable for small to medium kind of room.
This small, white color room heater has 3 pin power socket plug. This room heater for winter comes with a handle that makes it easy to carry from one place to another.
You can customize the heat with an adjustable thermostat and power socket knobs allow you to set power as required.
⚠Caution: If you have baby then put a bucket of water near room heater, This is because running this heater can reduce the amount of oxygen in the room. So this is not an ideal for Best Heater for baby room.
- Suitable for 150 sq ft. room
- 2 Adjustable knob
- Take a few minutes to heat the room
- This heater have auto cut off feature
- 2 years of warranty
- Voltage required for this product: 230 volts
5.Havells Cista Room Heater ( Best Room Heater For Baby Room)
Havells Cista room heater quite similar to Usha HC 812 T .
- Two heat setting available ( 1000 W and 2000 W)
- Power input needed: 220-240 V
- It has overheat protection
- Night light indicator
- Adjustable stand
- 1 year warranty
6.Morphy Richards Orbit (Best Room Heater in India)
Murphy is a UK company that I mentioned earlier. It is also very effective in medium rooms and has an indicator that helps to find its location at night and it can be customized in the same way as other heaters.
Let’s see what are its special features
- 2000 watt PTC room heater
- Power input needed: 220-240 V
- 3 step adjustable fan speed
- You can easily mount it on the wall
- Night light indicator
- No Adjustable stand
- 2-year warranty
7.Usha Quartz Room Heater (3002)
If you are looking for a low budget and good room heater then Usha Quartz Room Heater is the best choice for you. It is a spot heater because there is no fan in it. It is suitable for small rooms.
Quartz tube are used as a heating element.
Its powder coating design protects it from corrosion. It consumes 230 volts of energy.
There are two types of heating terms that allow you to do heat maintenance according to your comfort.
It has a safety switch that automatically shuts off the heater from overheating or automatically shuts off if it falls or pushes at any time.
Price range around 1000 to 1500 rs
- 800-watt room Heater
- Economically designed
- You can mount it on the wall
- This room heater consumes 230 volts.
- Overheat cut out switch
- Adjustable position
8.Usha FH 3628 PTC
This Usha FH 3628 PTC is small in appearance but much more effective. This 1800 watt room heater is most suitable for medium to large rooms. This best room heater in India has two types of heating positions.
There are three fan settings one is high heat, low heat and the other is a setting where no heat is added.
It has a fall protection switch that automatically shuts off when it hits or falls. Its compact design and lightness make it easy to move from one place to another.
After setting the heat to the thermostat, if the room temperature is higher than the thermostat, the heater will shut down automatically. The heater will turn on again when the room temperature drops below the temperature of the thermostat. This keeps the room warm to a certain extent.
Price range around 2500 to 3000 rs
- 1800-watt room Heater
- Compact design
- 2 heating positions
- operating voltage needs 230v
9.Havells OFR – 11Fin (Best Oil Filled Room Heater)
- This is the best oil filled room heater for medium to big rooms.
- It comes with 11 Fins and with a PTC fan for fast heating.
- It does not burn room oxygen
- HD320 grade oil for long-lasting
- 3 types of heat settings are available
- With the help of the castor wheel, you can move it easily.
- 2 years of warranty
- easy thermostats setting
- Auto cut off features
- Good quality PVC cable
10.Bajaj Majesty RH 13F Plus (Best Heater for Baby Room)
- It is a 25000 watt 13 fin oil filled room heater.
- It is very efficient and suitable for big rooms or dining areas.
- It takes 30-40 minutes to heat the room.
- Bajaj Majesty RH you get heat settings (1000 W/ 1500 W/ 2500 W) with adjustable Thermostats.
- This room heater comes with 400 Watt PTC ceramic fan heater that gives a more efficient heating experience.
- Portable wheel for better mobility
- Two types of thermal cut off(manual thermal cutout, auto thermal shutoff )
- 2 years of warranty
4.1 Customer rating
Price around 10000-12000 rs
Also Read: Best Peanut Butter In India
What features should be considered when buying a room heater?- Buying Guide
- The number of Heating Elements– In this case, heating elements are called fans, heating tubes, and fins. The more heating elements there are, the more effective the heater will be.
- Power cut Option-Before buying a room heater it should be checked whether it has the features of an automatic power cut. Because it is much safer and energy-efficient.
- WATT– A powerful and large heater takes many more watts than a small one. Many times some companies claim that their company’s heaters consume less energy and give more efficiency. In fact, that is never possible. So keep yourself away from being fooled by all these companies.
- Temperature settings- Nowadays, most room heaters offer three to four temperature setting options. So try different hit settings and see which one is perfect for your room.
- Indicator light– Indicator lights have advantages and disadvantages. If there is an indicator light in a heater, its position can be easily understood at night. But if the brightness of this indicator light is high, it can interfere with sleep. So be sure to check it out before buying.
- Portability- Before buying a heater, make sure that it has a handle or something that can easily move the heater from one place to another.
- Safety grill– If you have a small child or pet in your home, make sure there is a safety grill outside Hitler. Which will cover the heating element from the outside.
Q 1.Which are the Best Room Heater Brands In India?
Q 2.Which is best Oil Filled Room Heater in India?
Q 3.Which are the Best selling room heater in India?
Ans: The top ten room heaters we have listed above are the best selling room heaters in India,
Q 4. Best Heater For Baby Room- Buying Guides
Ans: In the case of a newborn baby, you have to set a certain temperature to keep the room warm.
Oil field room heaters are much safer than room heaters with fans or coils. This is because oilfield room heaters do not burn the oxygen in the room, thus maintaining the level of oxygen in the room.
The outside surface of these heaters is also not much hotter than other heaters so there is nothing to be afraid of if there is a baby or pet in the room.
Another advantage of an oil filter meter is that it maintains room temperature for a long time even after it is turned off at a certain temperature.
Q 5.Are Room Heaters safe?
Yes, Room Heater Safe because it has many safety features like Cool to Touch, Auto Shutdown, Safety Handle, Safety Grill, and Others.
Q 6.Can I use AC as a room heater?
Yes, an air conditioner can be used as a room heater if it has a heat pump in it. Because if it doesn’t, the AC will automatically go into sleep mode when it reaches its specified temperature. Air conditioners that have heat pumps are more expensive than normal ACs
Q 7.Does a room heater produce Carbon monoxide?
No electric heater produces carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide is formed when a fuel is burned. Electric heaters use electricity to produce heat, so no fuel is burned.
Q 8.What size heater should I buy?
Ans: Below is a picture taken from Amazon. This picture shows how many watt heaters you should take according to the size of your room.
Q 9.Where should I keep my room heater?
Ans: The room heater should be kept in an empty space where no kids and pets can reach. They should have a safe distance from any wooden furniture, flammable elements, and couch. Buy heaters that have a minimum of 70 feet of connecting wire that will allow you to reach the various corner of the house.
Q 10.Do room heater dry up the air?
Ans: No, room heater does not dry up the air.
Q 11.Are radiator heaters much more energy efficient?
Ans: Yes, Radiator room heater is much more energy-efficient considering to others room heaters because oil-filled heaters can run on very low watt, which makes it more energy efficient.
Conclusion Of Best Room Heater In India
So we have come to the very end of our article. We have recharged enough before writing this article and tried to give you more of us. I hope after reading this article you know what kind of room heater you need. If you find any errors, please let us know in the comments section and we will try to fix them as much as we can. And if you have any suggestions, let us know and we’ll be happy. Thank you. Happy New Year In Advance.